5 Super Fun Crafts to Do With the Kids!
Fairy Glow Jars
Glow in the Dark Fabric Paint
1. Draw on the jar with the glow in the dark paint in any fun shapes or doodles you like.
2. Turn the lights off and watch the magic happen!
1. Spray paint the lid of the jar
2. Using the glue gun, attach the figurine to the inside of the lid.
3. Pour confetti and glycerine into the jar.
4. Add water in the jar as well.
5. Stick the figurine into the jar and close the lid.
6. Shake it up and watch as the confetti falls down magically like in a snow globe!
Piece of thick paper
3 Balloons per ball
1. Roll the paper into a funnel
2. Use tape to secure
3. Cut the top and bottom of the funnel off and insert into the plastic bottle
4. Add flour through the funnel into the plastic bottle
5. Blow a balloon up
6. Attach the bottom of the balloon onto the bottle
7. Transfer flour from plastic bottle to balloon
8. Deflate balloon until only flour is left
9. Cut bottom of balloon off as well as second balloon
10. Use glue on bottom of 1st balloon to attach the 2nd balloon around first balloon
11. Add 3rd balloon to cover both balloons completely
12. Use permanent marker to draw a smiley face!
3D Flower Greeting Card
A4 Colored Paper
A6 Colored Paper
DIY Painted Pots
Pink chalkboard paint
Mixed Colored Nail Polish
White Spray Pain
1. Spray paint flowerpots
2. Turn pots upside down
3. Use chalkboard paint to paint various designs of your choice
4. Use chalkboard marker to draw more detailed designs
5. Add nail polish colors to a bucket of water
6. Dip 3rd bucket into bucket of nail polish water for fun colorful design
7. There you have it!